Sunday 15 January 2012

Weight Loss Tips and Techniques

Whenever I meet up with a weight loss client we always talk about tips and techniques for losing weight.

Hypnotherapy is great for changing your mind and for breaking habits and the great thing about weight loss is if you combine hypnotherapy with common sense the weight drops off even faster and easier!

The latest piece of research on what can help weight loss is all about the colour of the plate!
It seems that people who ate of a red plate ate up to 40% less than those eating off blue or white.

The theory is that red is for danger and our unconscious will be put off by the colour. I agree don't you? I hate eating off coloured plates - any colour! But most of all I don't like red plates - food just doesn't look right on a red plate!

So if you need help to eat less maybe you could try it? Although I'm guessing it might be quite difficult to find a red plate?

Of course psychologically we seem to be programmed to eating everything on our plate ("there are starving children in the world you know, don't waste food"). Because of this another easy technique is to use a smaller plate. Your unconscious still feels satisfied as the plate is cleared - and yet you've eaten less food!

I'm off to find some red salad plates to sell on my website....

back to www.breakthehabit.co.uk