Tuesday 15 February 2011

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's Resolution is to blog regularly! What's yours?

Of course, doing anything regularly will make you better at it!

We're told to eat regularly, exercise regularly, drink water regularly, sleep..... ok so you get the idea!

But what are you doing regularly that isn't good for you?

Smoking? Drinking? Eating chocolate?

Now is the time - now is always the best time isn't it ;) - to break the habits that don't serve you and start some new ones!

Can I help you? Yes I can!

The key to breaking a habit is really wanting to break it - yes, REALLY wanting to! Your reasons have got to be big - mega - ginormous!!!

If you've got big reasons for wanting to change why not call me NOW (yes it is always the best time) and tell me what you want to change - and I'll tell you how I can help you!

Julie
PS If you're reading this in the middle of the night please e-mail, or call me in the morning! Thank you!
Go back to www.breakthehabit.co.uk