Tuesday 24 February 2009

New! Taster Sessions and Stress Less Feel Good

If you're feeling stressed and too busy to think straight this is for YOU! One hour with me for a deep relaxation hypnotherapy session!
If you're sceptical about hypnotherapy then this is an ideal way to "give it a try". I'll spend time explaining to you what I do (it's not magic but it is very powerful) and then you can experience half an hour of deep relaxation, stress relief and generally feeling good! And leave me feeling GREAT!
If you're a past client then you can have this session to get stress relief and deep relaxation anytime you want! Better and longer lasting than a massage!
£50 for new clients - including a Stress Relief CD to use at home.
Only £45 for past clients (who will already own the CD!)
Some hypnotherapists offer a personal consultation before you decide but who's got time to come in just for a chat! You're busy and and I'm busy so I'll talk to you for as long as it takes on the telephone, answering any questions you have. But the best way to experience hypnosis is to book a session. So why not come in and experience hypnosis and NLP now? Limited sessions available and this special price won't be around for long!
Call me on 0113 380 1758 to book.